The EDV-2500 is an electric bedroom dehumidifier designed to pull moisture from areas that are up to 2500 cubic feet. Using thermal electric Peltier technology, the Edv-2500 packs a quiet yet powerful punch against the damaging effects of excess moisture. It’s effectiveness is measured in gathering approximately 20.5 oz. of water per day at 86° F and 80% R.H. Additional specifications of the EDV-2500 includes: a power adapter of 12V DC 6AMP, power consumption of 72W, 2 Liter capacity removable water tank and an automatic water level detector switch to indicate tank is full. The unit measures 9″W x 13.5″H x 5.75″D and carries a UPC # of 83285600527.
Bedroom Dehumidifier Uses:
- Bathrooms/Laundry Rooms: Eva-Dry absorbs excess moisture form vapor related activities, and helps dry fabrics faster.
- Bedrooms: While absorbing excess moisture you are also reducing dust activity, and consequently the risk of allergies.
- Vacation Homes: Absorbs musty odors from stagnant air, and prevents damage caused by excess moisture.
- Basements: Protects stored clothing and tools from damage caused by excess moisture.
- Storage Spaces: Protects your stored clothing, electronics, and furniture from damage caused by excess moisture.
- Stored Boats/RVs/Classic Cars: Protects storage from damage caused by excess moisture and musty odors from stagnant air.